Pray for the church
Meet together with us to pray for the Church to be strengthened with God’s power and filled with the knowledge of God’s will.
Our desire and aim is to be directed by God in all we do. To this end, we meet together regularly to pray for the Church to be strengthened with God’s power and filled with the knowledge of God’s will and so that we may walk in a manner worthy of the Lord and bear fruit in every good work.
“so as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him: bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God;”Colossians 1:10
Praying for the church
Throughout the bible we find prayers for God’s people. These reminders provide the conversation material for us to talk to God about his desires for his people.
Like the apostle Paul, we can give thanks for God’s people, pray for them for wisdom and knowledge, that they would overflow with hope, be filled with peace, live in unity and be strengthened with God’s power and grow in love and purity.
See Ephesians 1:15–17, Romans 15:13, Philemon 1:9–1, Colossians 1:9–11
Sunday Service Prayer
Join us every Sunday Morning from 9:15am to 9:45am to pray for the service, our city, and the church, and more. All are welcome to meet with us in the Prayer Room. We also have a confidential team of prayer ministers available after each service to pray over you.
Sunday Evening Prayer
We meet for prayer and worship at the church on the last Sunday of the month. This is a wonderful time of fellowship, and we encourage you to join us! More information regarding times and dates can be found on the main Link Church website.
Join us every Thursday for in person prayer.
Jesus said: “Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing.” (John 15:5, NIV).
Every Thursday from 12:15pm to 1:00pm, we meet in person to pray together. Anyone can join. If you need prayer, or if you want to pray for the church, you can find us in the Prayer Room at the Link.
As a church family we choose certain areas to focus on in prayer. We have a list of things to pray for during the entire year, and a list for each quarter. We encourage you to join with us in praying for the specific things listed below.
John 7:38, “Anyone who is thirsty may come to me! Anyone who believes in me may come and drink! For the Scriptures declare, Rivers of living water will flow from his heart. (When he said living water, he was speaking of the Spirit, who would be given to everyone believing in him.)”
Corporately and Extending to our City
Ezek 47:1-12, specifically verse 9: “Life will flourish wherever this water flows.”
Verse 12 as a picture of God’s People being a flourishing tree that is abundantly fruitful and brings life and healing to others.
Specific Prayer Points
- Praying for Holy Spirit boldness and leading to share our faith
- Praying for Holy Spirit to lead his church in blessing others in our community
Unity and Strength of Christ’s Body
- Pray that each part of Christ’s Body will be strengthened and equipped (1 Cor 12:12, 27)
- That the Body would be united in love (John 13:35)
- That God would give us complete knowledge of His will and spiritual wisdom and understanding (Col 1:9)
- That God would confirm the testimony of Christ among us (1 Cor 1:6)
- That we will not lack any spiritual gifts (1 Cor 1:7)
Pray for our upcoming Hamper Family Christmas Carnival on December 8th.
We have invited 39 hamper families to attend
- They would experience the love of Jesus
- For joy to fill them on this evening
- For Linkers to volunteer, there are a lot of places to fill
- All the gifts for the children to come in as well as food for their special Christmas hamper